I would like to share of my newest ideas. Maybe You'll be interested in and get involved.
- 1) Gathering the people, taking part in this project - in the best option it could be a people keen interested in about their homeland. I would like to have possibly the most of people like that ultimately. However there is no point to count only for these people, because it can lead to nonuniformity of the initial areas coverage in terms of a different fields. At this stage I am heading my considers towards people, who doesn't work in their professions, but the would like to back to thier initial career. The presence of people willing to work within their learnt profession could enhanve the project efficiency.
- 2) A creation of at least regional scale cooperation - this liaison could lead to gathered data corelation between the A and B unit (where the border area of these units will be the most sensitive), for instance administrative units. When stitching data first focus could refer to the border between the unit A and unit B. Once we would be able to create an superior unit (for instance the county, comprising a few municipalities) then we would conduct analogically to these upper units. Similarily we could do in case of geographical or other units.
- 3) Inductions and tutorials about the level of detail and the way of data manipulation - would be addressed to particular groups of people involved in the project and take place in phases.
- 4) A work in a particular units according to strictly defined criterias - which could include a preparation of professional terrain dataset along with the digital form of the data. This digital form could feature a dual purpose: an research engine and description with a relevant attachments (images, plots, etc.).
- 5) A final work with verification - that should lead to the integration of the data for every units.
- 6) A regional correlation of the data - could be carried out according to an relevant blueprint, being focused on the preparing unit as well as neighbour areas.
- 7) A multimedial database creation - which could work likewise the atlas, on which maps (and areas) the thematic points (places) would be marked. Alternatively this multimedial database could work likewise an encyclopedia, where the "a key word".
- 8) The regular data update - dependant on the degree of variability of the field, for example the geological facts wouldn't be updated so often on the contrary to the agriculture for instance, where it will be relevant for i.e every 2 years.
In exchange for this production of data the Virtual Database of Regional Knowledge(VDRK) could be raised with determined goals as per below:
- 1) Functioning of the virtual base of knowledge, comprising a various topics, that would refer to a different regions. This base could provide a neat data working on 2 basic ways:a key word and description, where we could get the descriotion after hovering and click by mouse on the place located on the map , which we are interested in.
- 2) An easy to use. You could virtually browse the teritory using an easy navigation of interesting and described places.
- 3) A vocational activation for educated people leading to reduction of the an structural unemployment due to the project proigress and later, because of the necessity of data updates (description above) and the documentation of the changes of unit area, including the description updates,new photos, data changes, etc.